Samurai II: Vengeance is now available, for 48 hours, for $0.99!
For those not familiar with the game (I was one of them), is basically a hack-and-slash on the iPhone/iPad. Just take a look at the screenshots and you’ll get the idea. It looks pretty awesome.
The only concern I would have would be the controls, and how tight and user friendly they are. But hey, for $0.99, it’s definitely worth a try!
Samurai II: Vengeance features:
• Quick and gory battle sequences: hordes of on-screen enemies will fall to your devastating attacks.
• Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not randomly swiping the screen.
• Avoid dangerous traps and solve puzzles – the combat never takes a back-seat to platforming.
• Between levels, gorgeous hand drawn comic panels tell the samurai’s tale.
• New score-attack survival mode lets players hone their swordplay skills.
• Apple Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements.
Samurai II: Vengeance is carving up the App Store, available for a limited time at a mere $0.99. This Universal App is compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3G, and iPad.