Capcom sent us an interesting screenshots of their upcoming title (jointly developed with Marvel), Marvel vs Capcom 2. It’s a fight between Hulk and Zangief.
It’s a very interesting fight indeed.
Just in case you missed our news about this title, here are some of the key features of this game:
• Over 50 characters from the Marvel and Capcom Universes!
• 3 on 3 tag-team matches
• New online matching mode, including Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix’s “Quarter Match” mode ; enjoy the arcade experience from your console
• New optional visual filter smoothes out the game’s graphics
• Four button controls introduce new players to fighting games; compatible with the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV joysticks and Fight Pad
• Available for the first time via digital distribution on Xbox LIVE Arcade and the PlayStation Network
If we remember correctly, this was one of the hard-to-find, rare title that people paid around $100 just to get hands on PS2 version. But it’ll be re-released on a digital form (Xbox LIVE Arcade and PSN) so consider yourself lucky if you wanted but couldn’t afford one until now.