Check out this action-RPG side-scroller. Straight from Korea, you can tell from the trailer that the artistic style of Samurai Girl resemble some of the great webtoons that Korea is known for. There are a number of great features, like raising a pet phoenix and being able to ride it later, to the sweet price of $0.99 that make this game definitely worth a check out. Samurai Girl is available now, at a price of $0.99 for a limited time. Check out more details and screenshots here.
- Immersive worlds and dungeons – Epic story driven gameplay through 4 beautifully designed worlds, with over 50 quests and 16 bosses
- Pet system – Never Before seen in Action-RPG Games, you will be able to train a pet and raise it to be a lethal guardian and loyal companion
- Unique Skills – 13 expert Sword fighting skills can be unlocked and upgraded
- Item Combination System – Acquire and combine mythical stones to upgrade and strengthen your equipment
- Gift Box System – Discover hundreds of treasure and equipment all distinctively classed to help you in your adventure
- Minigame Challenge – Game Center Integrated, you will fight in the Minigame Challenge to see who is the king of the mountain
- Easy to Play – An in-depth tutorial and simple user interface was created so new and experienced RPG gamers could immediately get started